This .300 Blackout Nosler Ballistic Tip BT cartridge provides powerful terminal ballistics, resulting in serious stopping power within a compact form factor. Each round is hand inspected and assembled with precisely metered components ensuring the highest level of accuracy. This Match round was tested to be capable of 0.75 MOA (0.75" grouping at 100 yards) in an off-the-shelf military AR carbine with a 16" barrel. This ammunition is loaded with new Remington brass, sealed primer, and competition grade projectiles.
The 300 Blackout cartridge design was approved by SAAMI on January 17, 2011. Since this time, PNW Arms has been meeting the needs of 300 Blk shooters producing several loads such as: subsonic, match, range, and match/hunting.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .188
- Sectional Density: .366
- Bullet Length: 1.060"
- Bullet Diameter: .308 in (7.8 mm)
- Primer Type: Remington 7.5, Sealed
- Test Barrel Length: 16 in
- Case Type: 300 AAC Blackout stamped Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,170 ft/s
- Projectile Engery: 1,343 ft. lbs.
- Max Avg Chamber Pressure: 46,000 psi
- SAAMI Chamber Pressure: 55,000 psi
- Sound: 158 dB
Review by Chungkakryu
There are no entries.