This ammunition is loaded with new Remington primed brass and military "pull-down" M-80 projectiles. These M-80 projectiles are mechanically pulled from military loads and may have some minor pull marks that are only cosmetic and will not affect ballistic performance. The use of pull-down bullets helps reduce materials cost for this load making this ideally suited for shooters that intend to put some serious lead down range. In addition to being one of the best values on the market, this ammo is loaded with clean burning, precisely measured, American-made powder. Finally, this load includes a primer pocket sealant to help reduce moisture intrusion making this load better suited for humid climates.
The 300 Blackout cartridge design was approved by SAAMI on January 17, 2011. Since this time, PNW Arms has been meeting the needs of 300 Blk shooters producing several loads such as: subsonic, match, range, and match/hunting.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .398
- Sectional Density: .226
- Bullet Length: 1.118
- Bullet Diameter: .308 in (7.8 mm)
- Primer Type: Remington 7.5, Sealed
- Test Barrel Length: 16 in
- Neck Diameter: .334 in
- Case Type: New Remington 300BLK Brass
- Case Length: 1.368 in
- Projectile Overall Length: 1.368 in
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,000 ft/s
- Projectile Engery: 1,306 ft. lbs.
- Max Avg Chamber Pressure: 40,800 psi
- SAAMI Chamber Pressure: 55,000 psi
- Sound: 157 dB
Review by old man rivers
Posted On: 4/30/14 By: Jonathan Horne