Ammunition from Serbian manufacturer Prvi Partizan enjoys a strong reputation for quality and reasonable pricing. The company exports ammunition made to Western standards, with non-corrosive primers, brass cases, and copper-jacketed bullets. Founded in 1927 as the Factory of Arms and Ammunition in Uzice, after its home town of Uzice, the company originally operated from a military barracks and focused its operations on the manufacture and refurbishing of military rifles and the production of military and hunting ammunition. In 1935, the company, with help from the city of Uzice, opened its own private ammo factory, the first such plant in the Balkan states.
After World War II, when the company's plants were used to produce ammunition for Yugoslav "partisan” fighters, Prvi Partizan took on its current name and became a government-owned facility. However, it returned to private ownership in 1998 and has since become a major exporter of ammo around the world.
There are no entries.